Thursday, March 27, 2008

WALL•E

There will be a new Pixar animation named, the WALL•E coming to the theater in June 08. According to the preview, seems like it should be one of their best stories, which I am already looking forward for seeing it. WALL•E is a small cute but fat little robot, which reminds me of my lovely BeeBee. Suddenly I felt like missing him a lot, so I decided to drop a few latest notes upon them (BeeBee and CeiCei) to my blog.


CeiCei went through her painful surgery last week. Connie and I put her under such nightmare for two reasons. Firstly, she has three bad teeth, which needed to be removed. Secondly, she has to be spayed. She isn't young at all, she's seven to eight years old according to several doctors. Spaying is a huge advantage for achieving a healthier body in her age. She gotta wear a collar for the next 14 days. She was upset and didn't want to wear in the beginning. She cried, but now she got over it already.

For BeeBee . . . according to doctor, he is horribly overweight! He has to go through an extreme hell-liked diet program, which I don't believe that he could make it through. Still, he gotta try for it, as he is already 13.5 pounds! Half a cup of his dieting dog-food . . . that's it. No more than that until his weight reduces to <10.

No comments: