Sunday, March 16, 2008

My Unforgettable Wedding Photo Shooting Weekend!

Connie and I enjoyed crazy photo shooting for the recently passed weekend. It's tired but fun, no doubt. Pictures and a short video clip will be posted later.

The First Photo Shooting
Date: March 14, 2008 (Friday)
Time: 8:00 pm to 11:00 am
Location: Central, Hong Kong
Photographers: 6 - Mei 2, Ar Ling, Ar Fung, Dai Man, Eric, and Carmen
Photo Gears: DSLR with lots of flashes

Connie dressed in her full wedding gown. For my top, I dressed semi formal, which means suit without tie, but I wore a long dress for the bottom. I know it sounds crazy, just wait for the photo later. U guy will see how "cool" I was! I know, cool to me means shit to you guys!

We started at the Alexandra House. We walked to the High Court. Of course along our journey, we kept shooting from all directions including stepping onto the vehicle lanes! We stood still in the center of the road, when vehicles came, we stepped back! That's what we have done.

From the High Court, we walked to the HSBC Building. We fooled around at the tram rail for a while. Afterwards, we walked to the historical stairs with gas light. We spent nearly a hour over there for interesting special photo shooting. It's called, The Big Shot. It's what I had learnt from RIT. I shared the skill with the six photographers. They enjoyed. Connie and I were like the tiny white mice for beta testing!

We walked up the stairs and headed to Lan Kai Fong. With our braveness, we walked down the Lan Kai Fong slowly. All of the six photographers were hyper and kept shooting without noticing the people around. Connie and my eyes were blinded by flashes. Lots of people were shocked for seeing what we have done, and more congratulated us. It wasn't as difficult as what we had thought for crossing from one end to the other. With lots of eyes watching us, we all had our fun, excited, and enjoyable moments. I deeply believed that all people were questioning why such a beauty (Connie) has to marry such a ugly moronic beast (me), specially seeing such a lovely lady in a beautiful wedding gown, but such a . . . (can't even think of a word to describe) guy in a long dress!

Finally, we walked back to the old Star Ferry Pier for ending.

The Second Photo Shooting
Date: March 16, 2008 (Sunday)
Time: 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Location: Pui-O, Lantau Island, Hong Kong
Photographers: 6 - Ar Wing, Ar Fung, Dai Man, Eric, Eason, and Carmen
Photo Gears: DSLR with lots of flashes
Others: BeeBee and CeiCei

The six photographers and the family of four grouped together at the Pier# 6 for heading to the Pui-O, Lantau Island. Once we had arrived the Pui-O, all of us were greeted by tons of cow. Actually, we were kind of in their way of feeding.

We started shooting at the Pui-O Beach. It was a lovely clear day without any big crowd around at all. BeeBee and CeiCei had their quality times while shooting with us (I said they have, then they had)! Those photographers asked Connie and I kept running along the beach back and forth with hands holding . . . Not an easy task, as both of us were in dresses, but we cooperated as we know that we gotta sacrifice. Honestly, we were not the worst one in the scene, but Carmen was. She wet her socks and sneakers by an unexpected wave!

After the beach shooting, we went back to our tiny apartment. We spent some times dressing Carmen in Connie's wedding gown because I know that she wants to. Connie didn't mind to share, as it's a rental. The more it had been worn, the more it worth the cost. Carmen was cute in it and I think she will turn into a beautiful lady years later.

After the fooling, we packed our gears and headed to the village behind our apartment. It was quiet and perfect for cool photo shootings. Connie and I were shot separately in the beginning. Later we were posted together for some final pictures.

Then finally . . . it all ended.

No comments: