Monday, July 28, 2008

Article 3 Under My Mood Shifted

No one likes what I like in Hong Kong.

I love being alone. I don't enjoy too much spending time on others. I am strange according to the Hong Kong people. I have a strange mind. The Hong Kong people around me kept saying that I am abnormal.

I am not insane. I just don't act like one of the Hong Kong usual. I don't follow trends. I have my own way upon all stuffs. I have my own thinking. I don't think Soft-Hard is cool. I don't enjoy the fantasized Hong Kong style love story. Things don't have to be in such a Hong Kong way. I don't believe that I am wrong to be such an outcast!

I am stressed. Of course I am! I am stressed for taking bus, MTR, and mini-bus rides to anywhere. I miss my old driving days. Commuting comfortably within my own personal tiny space surrounding with the nice customized Hi-Fi system . . . Hum~~~ Driving is such a pleasure.

I am stressed to be surrounded by lots of self-centered Hong Kong people, and trying to convert my thinking into one of them! If I rejected to be changed, then I am wrong according to the rules of Hong Kong! What the hell is going on? Is it 1984? Oh sorry, I am abnormal and wrong again, as most of the Hong Kong people don't know what 1984 is! They just know what's 1874 (A pop song from Eason Chan)!

Individualism is what's lacking. I feel that I am just like an ant routinely working my daily schedule. I gotta work something out. The surrounding won't even let you stop and rest for the weekends. You gotta think of something to do for the weekend, if you are living in Hong Kong. Get your ass business, don't stop! No one in the city knows what means by having a cup of Arabica coffee and/or a glass of Cognac in a nice sunny afternoon.

Tired, I am really tired.

1 comment:

alex said...

Bon

I found your website!!! how are things in HK? Haven't heard from you in ages. Well here is my site drop me a line when you have a chance la

www.thesoupdujour.com/blog

Alex