Sunday, July 27, 2008

As A Man . . . That's It!

If I hit the Lotto, I would break the money into four parts. Half of the money would go to my parents' accounts. I don't care for how they are gonna spend them, but just don't ask me for more no more. A quarter of it would go to Connie's hand. Same as before, I don't care for how she gonna use them. Just don't bother me for more. The left over would be mine . . .

First of all, I would buy two apartments one in Hong Kong and the other one might be in either ShangHai or New York. To me, New York is a better place, as the price is falling. Afterwards, I should be broke! So, I think I gotta change my plan of attack. Hum . . . I think I should only buy one apartment which cost half of what I have in hand. I don't need no fancy car, but just a decent one – Mercedes Benz C class or the SLK is fine. Lexus isn't a bad idea! Oh yeah, fancy car to me means . . . the SL500 and above. I would spend tons of money on all kinds of insurance and at least two college funds.

What's left over should not be much . . . so . . . might be half of the little left over would end up in some kind of long term investment such as land buying and/or long term funds. All of the left over along with my usual monthly salary would be saved in mine slavery account – my other half's hand. Cash in hand? NO, I don't need much. I would just ask for it . . . kind of like in the "eating soft rice" way, whenever I need it.

A man without planning . . . that's it. What you need is like me, finding a CPA as you other half. Then . . . that's it.

No comments: