Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Yesterday, I found my Peach Blossom Garden . . .

Crossed the sea and the land, miles and miles of footage,
I kept searching for the Peach Blossom Garden.
I cared less for the talks and cold thoughts surrounding me.
Here I was searching for it.

Along a deep dark rotten passage that stunk like Detol,
I crossed along with my eyes wide shut.
Empty hands with a reckless mind,
Here I was . . . should I go or should I stand?

Crossing the gate with my face mask on,
Who would know what's going on . . .
My heart beat like tick-tat-tick,
Leaving is one of the common tricks, but I didn't pick.

Entered into a whole new world,
Brightness and calmness broke my anxiousness.
Taking an air breath of refreshness,
Here I was, the Peach Blossom Garden.

Bottom heart happiness and peacefulness were what I've found.
The atmosphere was made up of open minded speeches and thoughts.
Welcomed, respected, and accepted combined my good quality time,
This was what I was looking for . . . for my life time.

A young joyful sweetie came up to me.
Asked my name, and what I wanna be.
Being myself is what I am, and she agreed.
Shook her hand, Greenfield, what a name!

Leaving was not what I want, but it's a MUST.
Turning away made my heart more wanna stay.
Heading back to where my journal began.
My Peach Blossom Garden . . . is further and further away

No comments: