Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hum~~~ Some Thoughts

My anti-blogging mood extended. I pushed hard get my ass back to update my blog. I don't know whether this is a kind of depression or just crossing my blue period. I do have any mood to speak about and to share my inner feeling with nobody recently.

These days, lots of shit happened . . . mainly from work. Oh yeah, partly are from "the other". I feel that what's surrounding me doesn't let me to quiet down. It or they just keep pushing me . . . stressed. In the eyes of others, they might feel that I am working for a relaxing job, but in the reality . . . who knows?

I got a job E-mail yesterday, saying that there is a post in the Manhattan, NY offering $80,000.00 (USD) / year. I wanna go back, I wanna take the job.
$80,000.00 (USD) / year = $624,000.00 (HKD) / year
$80,000.00 (USD) / year = $6666.67 (USD) / month
$6666.67 (USD) / month = $52,000.00 (HKD) / month

In the past, I kept calculating salary after tax. In the America, I gotta pay 33% tax, but in Hong Kong, I gotta pay 17% only. I thought what's after tax (the net) is the final answer to all considerations, but I was wrong. I was way too stupid in thinking so because the social benefits such as the FDIC, the Social Security and the Medical Care for the young and the aged Americans are far more protective to citizens than the f__ked up Hong Kong system.

No doubt that Hong Kong is one of the richest cities in the world, but its government is also one of the most moronic splendid one. I didn't insult it without a reason. For example, it gave $1,000,000,000.00 (HKD) to China for the earthquake rebuilding (Rebuilding what the f__ked!? There is no record in China upon how they spend the money. I deeply believe that a great part of the money will end up in rebuilding some of the higher officials' mansions with fully facilitated SM rooms for tons of their playful mistress). In the last week, the governor spent another $1,000,000,000.00 (HKD) for some short-term benefit programs, in order to pull his "man-gas" (Chinese, which means rating) up.

You see, under all of this stupid HK governmental management and the outside job attraction, heading back to the America should be my future personal goal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

你地d大人真係好煩呀~ ~ i don't like this...曾經聽人講過: 你要交稅,表示你有工作能力。don't just think the bad things la~ let the good things in your mind~
add oil ~ ~
fr: super lovely apple~