Monday, July 28, 2008

The Hong Kong LIving Condition

I made my mind up. If I couldn't start my Doctor Degree within the next two years, then I am gonna forget Hong Kong forever! I WILL pack my stuffs and heading back to New York. I can let go everything for making myself feeling much easier.

Am I really hating Hong Kong, NO, I am not, if I were living on the Hong Kong Island side. The Kowloon side and the beyond . . . I don't have really good feeling, but they're just good for a day trip on my own car driving. Especially, driving around the poor areas seeing how people are suffering from the f__ked up heat.

The Hong Kong side was where I have my memories. I grew up there, I hate the Kowloon side and beyond. For the Hong Kong side, I like it a little bit better.

The Kong Kong Living Condition Map

No comments: