Wednesday, August 20, 2008

愛吃的女人

Don't know why, I am filled with my hyper blogging mood. This will be my second article within a single day! Yeah~~~

I have just read an article, 愛吃的女人 from 蔡瀾 in the Next Magazine# 963. He tried to link a girl's appetite to the girl's personal attitude, cute level, attractiveness, and educational background. I loved his theme and totally agreed with his hypothesis below:

Beautiful Girl + loving to eat = Sexy
Beautiful Girl + not loving to eat = Still Sexy
Ugly Girl + loving to eat = Happy to eat with, but no eye see.
Ugly Girl + not loving to eat = Kick her out of the restaurant.


Of course the above four hypothesis are only 蔡瀾's perspectives and comments, but they're kind of true. I am glad that all of my ex and my current gf love eating. Moreover, they can eat! I do enjoy hanging out with girls like these. I am even happier spending the rest of my life with them . . . Oh, I meant one of them. Of course, I want all of them . . . but for this life . . . one is already more than enough :P

No comments: