Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Tailand Protest 2008

I bet the Thailand protest 2008 will end up in a bloody riot. It will end horribly with gunfire and blood. From the news, the Thailand officials claimed that they will not take any hardcore cleaning action by force. They will calm and cure the protest through peaceful talks.

To me, that's bullshit. I bet that a bloody human cleansing show is going to start in anytime. The protesters will be the starter of that show instead of the government. Why am I making such an interpretation? It is because I deeply believe that the government will sneak in some of their secret people into the crowded to cause an unwanted scene. The unwanted scene will then raise the anger of the protesters against the government. Then, there's the acceptable excuse to carry forward the bloody show!

Will it be true? No one knows, but I am betting on it! I deeply believe that all Asians are in-born with the "can't loss face" attitude. Will see, as there's a phase, "The show must go on!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting info. I was searching the web and finally I found Your blog. Regards.