Monday, August 25, 2008

My Dreamt Girl

These days . . . I am feeling strange that I kept seeing a girl or actually a lady in my dreams. It's been three contiguous nights. I told Connie, and she fooled around by saying that I stepped or BeeBee peed on something somewhere . . . You know, the most of the Hong Kong style Chinese believes in the speaking of God and ghost. To me, I don't think that's "HER" avenge, as I remembered all of the dreams were kind of romantic.

She was slim, not too tall. She has her hair up to her shoulder. Figure in a fine proportion. Not too beautiful, but appealing. Oh . . . yeah, she was an oriental. She was a nice person, indeed very femininely kind.

I couldn't remember the dreams of the first two nights, but only the last one. Let's cut to the chase, in the last dream, I shot her . . . in her belly! It was a bullet (not cum) from my hand gun! I know some of you might think of a wet dream! No, it's not a wet dream at all! She was wounded, but still she smiled at me sweetly. Suddenly, I felt that I have a crush on her. I kissed her good bye. No, she wasn't dead, but just has to take the elevator down back to where she came from or a hospital . . . who knows? It's a dream only.

I tried to recognize her face on street for the past few days, but it's hard. Connie must smelt something's burning, she asked me for $5000.00 (HKD), in order helping me to beat a lesson of vegetarian food (Chinese slang). Oh well~~~ who knows what's really going on?!?!?

No comments: