Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Good News To Those Who Can't Choose, But Not Me!

I just got a phone call saying that I am being re-contracted to a two years term. They named it, NRP. F__k the asshole Lo Mong Dung! If not because of him, then the new comers such as me don't have to be re-contracting once every one or two year(s)! A two years term is actually similar to the single year term. Under this change of term, my salary hasn't been raised. I am still being protected by a joking health care policy without dental being included. What I do benefit from it will be my annual bonus . . . not much might be 1/3 month to a whole month salary, which might barely cover BeeBee and CeiCei's living expenditures.

Before the f__king Lo Mong Dung era, when we were still being ruled by the Royal Crown Empire, the contract term was much better. It's a life-time term with a much higher salary, better health care plan, and more vacation days.

After the f__king Lo Mong Dung messed around at the Hong Kong playground, everything collapsed. Lo Mong Dung tried to cover his fault by decorative excuses such as . . . Oh~~~ it's the world wide economy, it's a new culture, it's a new environment! We gotta shut the f__k up and accept it just like a mother f__ker licking an antique grandma pussy, go in deep, taste the juice . . . we-Chinese are hard working lickers that don't mind drilling all of the dirty mines! (No wonder why there are tons of Chinese drillers being drowned at the illegal flooded mines each year!)

Maybe it's a Chinese culture, all Chinese leaders love to brainwash their followers with lovely verbal phases. For example, due to the Face Saving Policy, the China officials expelled all of the Olympic coliseums builders from Beijing City once they have finished their projects. They tried covering their anti-humanity act by a decorative announcement . . . "As a modern educated Chinese, self-sacrificing is necessary in order to form a greater China!" Yeah, my ASS! It's a communist party with a 5000 years root of Confucianism, so what can I say!?

To me, as an American Chinese, I don't believe in any kinds of brainwashing. I only look at my long and short term benefits. I am gonna pay two more years in this organization. If they sponsor me for my PhD, then I will stay longer than that. If not, two years later, I shall return back to my mother country, the America.

No comments: