Wednesday, August 15, 2007

BeeBee Birthday, Two Years Old.

Today is BeeBee's birthday. Connie and I held a short and small two years old birthday party for him. He was excited and cheered, as he was greeted with milk and doggy ham roll.

Time flies . . . I legally owned him for 1.75 years. He experienced a lot for being with me together. For example, being caged alone, being shipped to China in a Mercedes-Benz, quality times spent with hundreds of young lady, tortured by the Heung-Ha-Por, sailed back to Hong Kong, and being loved by Connie and I.

As the father of BeeBee, I always care and think of him. He's my lovely baby. I bought him from a pet shop at the Tai Kok Tsui. It was the coldest night of November, 2005. He scared of sitting on my lap in the very beginning. Not until 2-3 weeks later, he fell asleep on my lap for the first time. It was so sweet that I didn't even wanna wake him up for heading to the bathroom. I taught him to pee on the diaper, but he on purposely never learns to shit on it also. Being a baby, he vomited quit a bit. I didn't mind cleaning his wastes and taking him seeing a vet. I took him to Lantau Island, the Peak, and interesting places for fun when the weather permits.

I wasn't a good father. I had to travel to China a lot for working, which left him home alone or staying at PoPo's (grandma) house. I regretted for not being there in his childhood. By the time when I really have the luxury to know him better, he has already turned into a teenage.

I don't want to regret again, so I am taking care of him as much as I can. I shower him, I walk him, I keep taking him to interesting places (if the weather permits), I buy him toys and snacks, and etc . . . I shall take him to anywhere I am and I will be. I won't leave him behind. I know he needs me, and I love him.

Being a parent isn't an easy task. I will try my best being a good father. I also want to thank my parents for raising me, a lazy unhealthy boy with asthma. I wish BeeBee keeps staying healthy and happy for all of his reminding time.

I love you, BeeBee. I also love you, mom and dad, and of course, Connie.

No comments: