Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Super-Size Bon

I was sitting on my couch, watching the movie, Super Size Me while I was caging BeeBee this morning. It's an old movie that I was supposed to watch a few years ago, but I didn't until today. It's a documentary movie about a man tried to proof fast-food is bad by eating McDonald's three meals a day for an entire month. He was super healthy before he started, but turned into a totally disaster. He didn't only gain weight, but also damaged his liver and kidney. His cholesterol, blood pressure, and etc levels were exceeded. He was depressed and tired easily. The worst thing was . . . failure in all kinds of sexual activities such as hardcore, anal, blowjob, handjob . . . (sorry for over descriptive, hey but I couldn't help it!)

I had been resting for the passed four months. Technically speaking, I just ate whatever I liked and slept like a pig. I tried to exercise in the very beginning, but I quited. I gained a few pounds, and turned a few pieces of muscle into fat. I guess . . . my cholesterol level is still right at the border line (crossing my fingers).

I want a change after I had watched the movie. I think I should get myself back to shape for real this time. Not only by saying, but also . . . facing it by action! So, I am planning starting from tomorrow. I am gonna clean up my system with a semi-Atkins Diet by consuming high fiber, okay protein, and very low amount of carbohydrate to get my energy back for the coming two weeks. I shall exercise and apply a full Atkins Diet afterwards. I am looking forward to thin myself for at least 5 pounds and to be re-energetic like I was two years ago.

Why am I starting dieting tomorrow, but not today? It's because I am gonna have a real nice steak dinner with Connie tonight :) Yeah . . . I WILL start from tomorrow.

The following image shows how I was two years ago.
Not perfect, but better than now!!!


No comments: