Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Naughty BeeBee

For the passed few days, BeeBee has been very naughty for peeing and shitting in the kitchen. I have warned him again and again, but he ignored all of my orders. Don't make me wrong, he knows where the right peeing and shitting places are. I set up three diapers for him, but he on purposely by-passed all of them. So, I didn't let him go easy on the last time. I beat him up (slapping on his thigh) and caged him for the whole morning.

I set him free four hours later. I fed him, but kept scolding and ignoring him. He was extremely sad. He walked back into his cage and cried. He didn't cried loudly, but tearing silently instead. How would I know? I saw tears fallen out of his eyes. At that moment, my heart was broken. I realized that he finally recognized his wrong. I cheered him up by padding and offering treats with lots of "I love you, BeeBee!" being said.

A few minutes later, he pleased me by peeing and shitting on the diaper. What a smart ass he is!

No comments: