Thursday, August 16, 2007

The F__ked Up Hong Kong Government And Its Sucked System!

The Hong Kong glorious time is over!

In the 70s, anyone could be a king with a college degree. In the 80s everyone was making money in any field. People were optimistic towards everything as long as it's linked to the name, Hong Kong. People didn't have to work extreme overtime. They were protected by the Hong Kong 401K and bonus benefits. I was being told that 10% was a yearly average salary raised. For those who wished being stable, they were welcome to join the British government force such as my father. Pension was being offered for all of the retired Hong Kong governmental officers. That's why people called it, The Iron Rice Bowl.

After the hang over in 1997. Everything changed. The stupid moronic Hong Kong Chief Executive, Dong Kin Wah f__ked the Hong Kong economy up by running Hong Kong as his cooperation business. He was the most dumb selfish moron in the world by setting up lots of meaningless system such as, The 85000 Housing Plan, applying Mandarin as the mother tongue of the school system, and reducing the number of schools in Hong Kong. You might say that I am the extreme, but at least his stupidity and useless character has been mentioned and black and white written in his father's published daily, The Daily Of Dong Ho Wan.

I am not the only one, who doesn't support the Hong Kong government and its system. There are many others standing on my side sharing the same believe. For the extremes, they have even made up funny songs such as the two songs below.

Song# 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X95I3S0AFNg&mode=related&search=

Song# 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mQWAt-SfkU&mode=related&search=


I might sound angry in today's blog, but I have my reason. I am a victim under the f__ked up Hong Kong governmental system. I dislike the recent Hong Kong. I am still staying just for my girlfriend, Connie. I am betting myself for her. She promised me moving back to US together two years later. I am waiting.

I am applying for being a lecturer in one of the Hong Kong Institute Of Vocational Education schools, which are Hong Kong governmental institutes. I am an experienced lecturer in my field. I have been working as an adjunct professor since I was 25 years old (2002) in New York. I taught at the New York City College Of Technology. In the last June when I was back to New York for a short tour, I was being invited to be one of their full time professors. Connie was right next to me that time. I rejected them because I want to be with her. She isn't ready to leave Hong Kong yet.

The city college in New York kindly welcome me without questioning my knowledge and experiences, but not the city institute in Hong Kong. I proofed myself by submitted all of my W-2 forms from The New York Times, the New York Post, and the Hallmark Cards, along with five recommendation letters and all of my three college degrees. Unfortunately, these proofs might be over their literacies, therefore not being accepted. Instead, they wanted me to provide my ex-full-time monthly salary receipts, and college transcript! So stupid, so f__ked up. I questioned them, but they replied me with three words, "It's our system."

In order to satisfy the moronic Hong Kong city institute system, I called up my dad to dig out what they have requested from his basement, and overnight FedEx them to me. I knew it cost a lot, but what can I do? I am now living in the f__ked up Hong Kong Governmental System in everything . . . poor me!

Last of all, I might be mean and rude on the phone to you, dad . . . I am sorry.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally understood!! I totally agreed with you and I am jobless now also!!!

But never give up!!!!!