Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The F__ked Up Chinese 5000 Culture . . . Again And Again . . .

I saw a news tonight about the Chinese 北京赤東文化傳播有限公司 sued the Japanese SKYperfectTV for piracy. The Chinese claimed the SKYperfectTV for putting a few of its shows on air illegally. The Chinese won the law case. The SKYperfectTV was being fined 20 million dollar (RMB) for compensation.

I was shocked for hearing the news. Speaking in term of piracy, who would claim being the first, if the Chinese were the second in place? The Chinese do not respect and practice the copyright law. The whole world is suffering from the f__ked up Chinese except the Indian! Why Indian special? It's because no one watches any movie shot by the Bollywood! The Bollywood movies suck!

If I were the Japanese, then I would team up with the big boy from the Hollywood suing the Chinese in revenge. Just like an old American saying, "You f__ked me, I'll f__k you!" Why not turning the Chinese publishers, media companies, and even the private companies upside-down? Why letting the rabietic dog barks like a civilized dog, but not gunning it down?

I respect all kinds of creative business. I do not support piracy. I rather be bored to death. I will not purchase any cheap pirated movies or music.

No comments: