Sunday, August 19, 2007

Finally Scared . . .

It's not new for people referring life as if a soccer game that you never know how it ends. I am quite sure that I shall be hired for being a full-time lecturer in one of the IVEs. I haven't received the official letter yet, but I guess I am one of their close to perfect candidates. I am a professional in the graphic arts industry from the inputting stage (photography, scanning, and graphic design) to the publishing stage (paper - printing and electronically - CD/Internet). I am professional because I have both of the field working and teaching experiences. Logically, I should be a lecturer in these areas, but . . . just like a soccer game . . .

Previously, I have written a blog on the issues of holding tight or giving up. I have mentioned that I actually gained more experiences and knowledge by giving up being professional in box, and walking out of it for exploring more unexpectedly. I explored a whole new post-press world, the finishing science and technology such as water/oil varnishing, UV varnishing, laminating, embossing, foiling, glittering, flocking, gluing, punching, diecutting, and all kinds of conditional tests . . .

Although I have worked in the post-press area, I don't feel calm teaching it at all. I bet that I am gonna teach it, instead of what I am strong at . . . Handling this task isn't easy for me. I finally doubt myself. Recalling for my past, I have been through a lot. I realized the path of being success is to work and to learn at the same time with believes. Being confident is what I was strong at, and it should be what I am perfected in this stage of my life. I shouldn't doubt myself, should I? I shouldn't, NO I shouldn't doubt myself at all because I am Bon Wan!

Thanks for Connie mentally and physically supporting me, and dad . . . please pray for me, as I finally . . . doubt and scared.

God please bless me.

No comments: