Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Crazy Water Blowing Monster

"Water Blowing" is a Chinese slang, which means talkative. I am now a full-time lecturer working in Hong Kong. Honestly to you, It's not an easy job at all. It exhausts me every day, but I love it. Maybe due to my abnormal characteristic, I sense that my students love my teaching. Although there are people not supporting, and viewing teaching as a lower class job in Hong Kong, I don't care.

In Hong Kong, educators are not being respected as much as they were in other countries such as the America, Europe, Japan, and China. Most of the Hong Kong people have a wrong attitude that being successful means how much money you are making. It doesn't have to be legally making, as long as $$$$ in hand = successful. Crazy, right? As educators, we don't make a lot, so . . . being disrespected is necessary! The inner personality or individual believe is just bullshit in most of the Hong Kong people's mind.

The way I educate my student, doesn't only educate the basic knowledge or living skills to them. I tried to develop their mind thinking. I am from the America, I am an American Chinese. I have faith in my believe, and I walk my road without fear. I don't mind being claimed to be a alternative. As long as I am surviving, I twist the f__ked up Chinese attitude. I shall lead the young generation not to follow the attitude, the culture, and the traditional blindly. They have to think and to speak their minds. Don't be blinded or fooled by the f__ked up Hong Kong governmental system. Don't blindly follow the China party, the Communist.

No comments: