Monday, October 15, 2007

A Family Of Four

Connie has been a very nice mother of two, BeeBee and CeiCei for the past few days. I am of course acting as a busy father, who comes home late and leaves home early every day for bread. Connie told me that BeeBee and CeiCei are getting friendlier than before. They share all of their cages, foods, and water. I played with them last night, poor BeeBee could never beat CeiCei in the ball catching game. BeeBee is so fat that he ran like CeiCei walking . . . BeeBee never gets mad at CeiCei in sharing his toys, but only jealous for I touching her.

It's so warm having two kids at home waiting for my returns. The poor Connie complained for the extra hard caring job . . . Yeah, I know that should be tough for her being a new mother. She performs her caring job well enough for having a real human baby, seriously.

I love you, Connie. Of course I love you two, BeeBee and CeiCei also.

No comments: