Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Eating Shittier Than Shit

I went to see a Chinese doctor recently for my skin issue. For those of you that haven't met me for a long time . . . I am facing a skin problem. My skin dries up and breaks all the time. No matter what kinds of medication pill or cream still couldn't cure me at all. The situation didn't change until I started seeing Chinese doctors.

I have consulted a few of them. Two days ago, I met a new one. He was the only one that gave Connie and I a certain "yes" for the curing. Verbally, he gave Connie a hope, but not to me. Seeing him isn't cheap at all, for three days of medication, he charged me for $580 (HKD) which is around $75.00 (USD). Moreover, he requested me for applying a diet program.

Dieting isn't a word at all in my Bon's dictionary. He requested me not to take any meat, not even tofu, noodle, nor bread! I can eat a certain kind of vegetable and rice only. I was shocked immediately, but all people around me including Connie laughed to death! So mean!

I have followed his instruction in taking the medication, but the diet part . . . seems like not working on me at all. I rather die for not dieting! I don't mean to enjoy eating crazy stuffs like deep fried ox dick, steamed dog head, raw snake sushi, spicy cat sausage, pan fried beetle wings, and etc. I just wanna take normal food such as, KFC with rat based meat, McDonald's beef mixed with worm hamburger, and recycled Chinese food.

If he really works, then why do I have to take all of his Chinese herb medications along with a rice with vegetable diet!? Honestly speaking, even my lovely BeeBee eats better than I am these days! Poor me!

No comments: