Saturday, October 20, 2007

I am not Bon Wan!

"See Through" is a highest mental stage of the monks. The monks spend their whole lives in seeing through all things around them. They end up being very calm (lacking of interest) on everything. They won't be mouth watery by any superb food such as roast dog, grill snake skin, raw fish head . . . you know, the Chinese self-pride 5000 eating culture. Their dicks won't erect even if a hands and legs tied up sexy big boobs naked girl with a vibrator stuck into her pussy is ready for him to f__k in the mouth! This mental stage is hard to achieve, and lots of monk can't achieve it even with their whole lives spent on practicing and meditating. Surprisingly, I achieved the level within four days.

For the past four days, I was on a diet program for cleaning my skin. For those of you who knows what's going on with me, must know that I have a terrible skin situation for the last few years. I have visited lots of dermatologists, normal doctors, and Chinese doctors. Some of them reduced my skin infection level, but no one cured me at all. Not until I met him, the recent Chinese doctor.

This Chinese doctor is the most expensive one among all of the rest. He charges me around $600.00 HKD ($75.00 USD) per three days. He prescripts me with Chinese medical pills and powder instead of the medical soup. I have taken them for a week. Nothing changed. He forced me to follow his recommended diet program for further curing. He deeply believes that my blood is poisoned, so I have to diet for a long period of time for cleaning it up. I have no idea what the hell that guy was talking about upon the blood poisoning issue, but since he charged me so expensive, so why not give it a further try?

For the past few days, I ate nothing but only steamed vegetable, rice, and rice noodle. Of course, I on purposely didn't stop drinking coffee, as it is one of my basic surviving elements. I believe that there are three basic surviving elements in the human world. They are caffeine (coffee and tea), alcohol (wine, spirit, and beer), and nicotine (cigar and cigarette). After the few days of dieting, I sense that my body heat reduced. I feel calmness, which I have forgotten for quite a long time. I am still itchy, but not as worst as before. I feel that I am reborn. Even Connie recognized the difference.

Maybe, I am on a very clean dieting now. I don't enjoy taking any heavy taste or greasy food such as meat or anything cooked other than plain boiled or steamed. Even soy source is too heavy to me, I couldn't swallow it. Connie was shocked to recognize my difference. I think no one will believe in my change of taste. Later, if I have to re-taking the heavy food, I guess I would start from taking sushi, as it's kind of tasty but not greasy at all.

After I have dated Connie, my appetite has been turned upside-down!!!
I quited smoking. (I was not a practice smoker, but I still smoked 1-2 pieces of cigarette once 1-2 weeks before I have met her. Now, it's 0.)
I quited drinking. (I don't think I was a heavy drinker, but I could finished a bottle of wine by myself with good food. Now, not even a glass of beer!)
I eat shit. (I love food. I eat anything that is eatable, but my taste bud rejects most of the scents except for plain boiling or steamed vegetable.)

No comments: