Saturday, October 13, 2007

Home Sweet Home

BeeBee and CeiCei married. They are living together and sharing all of their belongings. In the beginning, they quibbled quit a bit . . . just like Connie and I always fight against each other all the time. Connie is a poor girl because she always being shut up by me. I even bad mouth her while I lost my temper. Connie was kind to me and forgave me all the time. I know that I was wrong, I shall keep trying not to loss temper so often.

Who is CeiCei actually? She is a 6-7 years old Dachshund. Majoring black in color. She is slim and sexy. Although she is older than BeeBee, she jumps better than he does. I guess its a nature thing. What's CeiCei's background? She was found by Sammy, one of the doggy friend. We don't know who was CeiCei's owner, but all of us believe that she was being given up. Sammy found her eating shit alone, so she picked her up. Sammy couldn't take care of two dogs at a time, so we took CeiCei over. BeeBee jealous of her in the beginning, but seems like he is getting used to.

Today, we took CeiCei for getting the Hong Kong Dog License along with three different kinds of shot. They are Rabis, Heart-worm, and Doggy Cough. CeiCei was found with a skin infection. We took some of her skin samples for the lab testing. We shall get the result two weeks later. Hopefully, she will be fine.

We are a happy family now. I guess this is what the westerners call, Home Sweet Home

No comments: