Wednesday, October 24, 2007

An Eye For An Eye!

Tonight CeiCei was raped in the park while we were walking her and BeeBee. Immediately, Connie pulled and beat the f__ked up dog up in front of his owner (agreed and supported). I was preparing for a fight right at the side. If that f__ked up dog f__ked CeiCei one more time, I would grab the dog up and throw it on the ground without hesitation. The worst case would be . . . even beating up the asshole owner! I won't mind nor regretting for such action, as I believe in sacrificing to protect and to revenge for what I have lost. An eye for an eye is the truth. Anyone may disagree, I don't care, as I deeply understand that my believe has been backed up by the American culture and practice. Oh yeah, not even I was thinking of revenging. BeeBee had taken action before I had. He chased after the f__ked up dog and kept growling at it until his owner picked it away.

Below are my lovely dogs. They are like my babies!

No comments: