Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hong Kong - Disappointing

I haven't planned to write two message onto my blog on the same day, but I couldn't stop myself after I have heard what Mr. Tsang (the current Hong Kong Governor) have said on the radio. He was clearly not supporting for democracy. It's fine for not supporting, but he bent the truth of history and tried to convince the Hong Kong people to believe that in extreme case, democracy will turn into disaster such as the f__ked up ten years Chinese Cultural Revolution in the 60's.

I have no idea why he had to give such a speech on a radio show. Moreover, it tells me that most of the Hong Kong people are morons, and the Hong Kong Governor is moronic dog of the f__ked up Chinese Communist Party! I fully support Anson Chan for running the election. She is the Hong Kong last hope. I don't mean to go against China, but politically I really disagree the Communism believes and practices.

Hong Kong isn't the right place for me. The longer I am staying here, the more selfish I think of myself will become. Hong Kong isn't a place for the brains, but for the money minded people, who doesn't care for anything around them, as long as they can satisfy their own greeds. Angry or mad are not the words to describe my inner feeling upon Hong Kong and the leaders of Hong Kong, but disappointed . . . is.

The more a person knows, sees, and experiences, the more disappointed the person will be. This is how I am feeling upon Hong Kong. I am shamed to be born in Hong Kong 30 years ago. I am even more shamed for spending 17 years being educated under the Hong Kong primary and secondary education systems. I am proud being a Chinese. I am even more proud to be an American Chinese, but not a HongKongese!

No comments: